- On all of the hosting web servers, allow the clustering of server via Admin – Setup of the Multi Server.
- Add the DNS servers’ entire configuration to the servers through the Add Remote Server.
- Make sure that the Zone Transfer and the Domain Check is checked.
- Start the commands on the first host server:
# Echo "action = rewrite&value = named" >> /usr/local/DirectAdmin/data/task.queue
This process will drive the records of the DNS on that particular host server to the DNS servers.
- Make sure that all of the DNS servers are replying with the authority for the domains that are on that particular hosting server by utilizing this command:
# nslookup e-webhost.info 220.127.116.11
You must observe a bit such as:
Address: 18.104.22.168 # 53
In case it is not replying with authority, you will observe something such as:
Address: 22.214.171.124 #53
- Now make sure in case your second, third, fourth DNS servers even reply for the domain with authority. In case yes for the entire, then you have only synced the first host server records effectively to the DNS servers.
- Now do again the fourth step for the entire servers, for testing that the domain from all servers is replied with authority by all DNS server. Once the entire DNS records have been send crossways to the entire servers, the initial stage is full, as any modification on the servers will currently be synced to the DNS servers.
- You can at the present modify the IP connected with the secondary name servers to the equivalent IP of the server at the registrar of the domain. Note it can take some times for these modifications to spread across to the entire locations.
- Make sure the hosted domain utilizing the name servers to distinguish in case the DNS is at the present being served properly by the equivalent server. In case the report of the DNS is clean and mistake free, continue to modify your main name servers. Another time place a digit of host domains throughout the report of the DNS to ensure in case the DNS is being replied properly by the external servers.
- In case reports of the DNS are fresh and mistake free for the domains across the entire your servers, be seated back and pleasure yourself for the job, congratulations!