How to make Wordpress as a shopping cart
WordPress is not seen only as a blogging platform but also as an online platform to publish content material to earn money from. The work can be published online and although it doesn’t reap profits in the early stages, if you put effort into your work you can make serious money. Keep updating by keeping the information unique and individual. WordPress blog allows you to make changes on a regular basis very quickly. WordPress is so widely used many business owners use it with their business sites.
WordPress as a Shopping Cart
You can sell products by creating membership site. eBay and Amazon are sites that are mostly used to sell the products. If a number of other sites start selling products at a lower price the demand for your products would go down. You can build an online store through WordPress shopping cart to promote and sell your products and services that you provide. Good wordpress shopping cart are very hard to find. A good shopping cart should offer:
- Must be simple to install and to configure.
- Should be easy to administer via secure web interface.
- Stable to prevent any error occurring with a good loyal customer.
- It has to be fast so that the products are added to the baskets of the users quickly.
- It should be like the website or the blog. It shouldn’t be different than the contents of your blog.
- It should be extremely user friendly. You never want to lose sales just because the user cannot figure out a complicated shopping cart.
- It should come with various payment options, such as PayPal payments, or other major credit card payments.