How to Create Follow up Email in Magento
Follow up email is a good way to get customers response about the product they have purchased from online store. This way you can obtain information directly from the clients what they think about the products and react depending on the provided feedback.
By default Magento does not come with such feature installed. The only way to set up follow up emails is to use third party extensions. Since there are huge variety of extensions provided by lots of developers, here we will look at a few most recommended extensions for sending follow up emails.
One of such extension is named Irzoo Auto Review Reminder Emailer can be downloaded by visiting Magento connect website. Some of the features of this extension are as follows.
- Sends product review emails automatically.
- Possibility to choos status after which the email should be send.
- HTML templates for product review emails.
- Ability to use with multi-store website.
Another extension that provides sending follow up emails can be found at Magento connect website by searching for “Shop Reviews”. This extension is also developed mainly for sending emails to the clients and asking to review the products. The features of this extension can be found below.
- Possibility to choose after how many days the feedback email should be sent.
- Administrators have the rights to edit the content of the email.
- Review widget can be added at the store level which contains average star rating, last reviews, and links to the reviews page.
- Client name, e-mail address, rating value and the text itself being included in the review.
After installing any of those extensions, you may start creating product feedback emails and sending to the customers. In return, you should get valuable information about the products you are selling in the store.